Friday, October 28, 2022

God is Still at Work!

 Now that we are full-time serving on campus, our "deputation" type stories come far less often. This does not mean that God has stopped working and teaching us lessons! For example, Our trip to visit a supporting church last week is just another chance we got to witness God at work... Here it is.

We visited a church about 2 hours from home here in NY. We really enjoyed the visit and renewing friendships with several families. On our way home, I began to sense the Ford Flex was not feeling right as I drove. We made it home and on Monday I went out to check the tire I suspected. I could literally grab the tire and pull it back and forth! It was God's protection that the tire didn't just fall off on our trip the previous day! 

We limped it to the repair shop where it was repaired within the day. The Cost you ask? Well, that is where, once again, God showed Himself more than capable of taking care of us! The generous love gift that our supporting church sent us home with that past Sunday was about $25 more that wat we needed to pay for the repair! 

Ministry changed its look,
but our God remains faithful no matter what He has called us to do!

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is my Refuge

 So often a new missionary thinks, "If I can only make it through deputation, things will look better and get easier." While some ...